Friday 2 September 2016

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello lovelies!

It's now September! For me, this is a month of a fresh start, new opportunities and hopefully great times. 

The other day I was tagged by the lovely Courtney (BLOG LINK: mylifeascourtneyblog.com) to do the Vertsatile Blogger Award (Thank you for my nomination!). The idea of this blog award is to get to know bloggers more!

*Photo from Google Images*


The rules
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Share the award on your blog
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they've been nominated

7 random facts about me

  1. I hate milk on my cereal- I find it disgusting as I can't stand soggy cereal
  2. I like to wear odd socks- Several years ago my mum said "There's always an odd sock with you" and since then I've always wore odd socks
  3. I have a small scar on my right knee- I smashed a lightbulb in my room and my knee got cut (fortunately there was no glass in my knee!)
  4. One of my favourite places in Scotland is the Isle of Mull- I've visited the Isle of Mull for years now and it's so beautiful there. Plus it's home to Tobermory (AKA Balermory), so that's another reason to visit
  5. I have a fear of heights- I always get scared whenever I'm really high up. However I overcame this fear when I visited Paris and climbed to the 2nd stage of the Effiel tower
  6. My favourite colour is Pink- Hence why my blog is so pink!
  7. When I went to see "An Inspector Calls" in January the "Inspector" came to our box, lent right over me and delivered part of his lines from the box. It was cross between scary and embarrassing as it was a trip with Drama and everyone (including the teachers) found it hilarious!

I TAG:

 









Thank you for reading! 



1 comment:

thatgirljessie said...

Hey, my name is Jessie and I've just started a blog! (whothehellisjessie.blogspot.com) and I was wondering if you could give me some tips? how do you improve the look of your blog and get involved in the blogging community? I have loads of questions and id love to chat to you about blogging! Jx