Monday 1 August 2016

3 years of blogging


Hello lovelies! 

Yesterday my blog turned 3! I apologise for this post being a day late, I was on holiday (look out for upcoming posts all about my holiday). This is also the reason why I haven't blogged in a while. In honour of blogging for 3 years I thought I would share with you how my blog has grown over the years.




My 3rd blogiversary

I can’t believe I’ve been blogging for 3 years now! That’s a long time to have been blogging for. Despite sometimes not knowing what to write and feeling like my blog gets stuck in the rut, I’ve grown to love blogging and I’m really proud of what I’ve created with my blog. I love being able to share my opinions, share little snippets of my life, being able to give advice BUT most importantly, let my blog be a reflection on who I am.

Looking back to when I first started blogging, I never in a million years expected my blog to end up where it is today. If you’ve read my recent post you know I’m part of the blogging community, which I love! I’ve made some amazing friends through blogging and discovered some incredible blogs out there, which keep my inspired.

I’ve also picked up on a lot of key blogging tips (look out for a future blog post on this) which have also helped my blog to grow and develop. 2 years ago I didn’t ever plan my posts and I’d never heard of Buffer. I’ve started to plan posts and I use buffer for whenever I’ve updated my blog.

The future of my blog

This year is a BIG and IMPORTANT year for me because a) I will hopefully be going to university in September b) I will be turning into an adult. Despite these 2 things I still hope to be able to blog and to be able to continue to express myself. As I grow I hope that my blog will still grow with me.

Finally…

Thank you so much to everyone who has read my blog!!! Over the years I have received so much love and support for my blog which always brings a smile to my face. This year I achieved 10,000 page views, a small milestone for some but this was a HUGE achievement for me. I hope you all continue to enjoy reading my blog.



No comments: