Saturday 21 May 2016

Why I'm a Misfit Blogger



Hiya!
    I’ve been busy as I’ve had a resit on Monday and my next resit is on Tuesday, then after that it’s my a-levels. For anyone currently sitting exams I wish you the best of luck and I’m sure you’ll get amazing results.

This post was inspired by Alice who is “Queen” of Misfit bloggers and runs the #misfitblogger chat every Tuesday, 6pm. I’m lucky enough to be a part of the #misfitblogger and bunch and this post is all about why I’m a misfit blogger!








  • I’m not your typical beauty/fashion/ lifestyle blogger: Whilst I sometimes blog about these things my blog isn’t solely based on beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I blog about topics that interest me and I have a passion for. My blog is full of different posts covering a range of topics and that’s exactly the way I like it 

  • I rarely plan posts: The only time I plan posts is if I’m blogging about a certain event, such as my recent post on mental health awareness week. Usually I write a post whenever an idea pops into my head. 

  • I don’t schedule posts/ tweets: I know a lot of bloggers who do this, HOW? (See above) I never have a schedule (probably because I’m unorganised). I just blog whenever I want to blog whether that be once a week or month. (Not saying it’s a bad thing because it clearly works and helps people). 

  • I don’t spend ages taking “blog photos”: Again nothing wrong with this as it contributes to your blog’s look, it’s just something I’ve never done. If I’m writing a post I will quickly take a photo (usually using my bedcover as the background). I don’t even use a camera or anything fancy, just the camera on my ipod.
I hope you all enjoyed reading why I’m a mistfit blogger and proud to be one! BTW check out Alice’s blog because it’s full of interesting posts and deserves a read (BLOG LINK: http://www.daintyalice.com/



No comments: