Wednesday 6 April 2016

Aspiring to be boho

Hello sweethearts!

Over the past few months I have fallen in love with the bohemian fashion style. I constantly retweet outfits/jewelry/random photos off all the boho pages I follow on Twitter. 

The boho style is so simple yet beautiful at the same time, I love how you have a really simple outfit that looks fabulous. I also love the boho lifestyle which as all about living life simply but fully, enjoying all the little things and being a free and independent spirit

I have seen so many clothes and pieces of jewelry that I want and hopefully one day I will own them all. However, currently I do own the odd piece of jewelry and clothing.

Here is my boho wishlist:













































Are you into the boho style? Do you owe any boho jewelry/clothes?

























3 comments:

The Joyous Living said...

Tried a boho hair necklace but it didn't work well on me.

Joy @ The Joyous Living

Ambi said...

I absolutely love this style. Its very simole but girly. They all look very pretty! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :) x
www.ambiinwonderland.com

LAILA said...

I love the boho style, it's my absolute fave! Love the inspiration!

http://fleurdelailis.blogspot.co.uk

Laila xo