Thursday 17 March 2016

Liebster Award

Hello lovelies!
               Something very exciting happened yesterday and today,
I have received nominations for the Liebster Award. I'm so happy as this is my 1st every time being nominated!






Thank you to the lovely Channie (dailycupofmusings.wordpress.com) and Alice Lucie (www.daintyalice.com) for nominating me! 

The Liebster award helps to promote small bloggers. The rules for this award are:



1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
2. Show the award on your blog or in your post.
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the
6. Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
7. Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post for more details.




So here are the questions I was asked
(since I was nominated by 2 bloggers I will do a mixture of both)

If you were a colour what colour would you be?


I would be the colour pink as it's my favourite colour and it comes in many shades so it can be used to represent many different things.


What type of blogger are you?

Unique/ #MisfitBlogger. I don't have a particular style of blogging and I like to blog about anything that interests me/topics I'm passionate about.


Whats your star sign?

Virgo

Describe yourself in 3 words?


Bubbly, kind and determined


What is the best thing about blogging for you?


I really enjoy being able to express my opinions and thoughts. I also love getting involved with blogger chats and being part of the blogger community, you meet lots of new bloggers and it's so much fun

Which Season do you Prefer?

Summer- although it gets too hot for me sometimes, I love the sunny weather and it's filled with lots of fun and happiness

Describe your dream holiday?


Travelling the world. I'm a huge wanderlust and I want to see all the amazing countries, experience the culture, food and lifestyle. Places I want to go to include: Japan, Italy, Bali and America

Whats your favourite way to treat yourself?


I'm a shopaholic and I love retail therapy so my favourite way to treat myself is to buy myself something nice.

What are you favourite hobbies?


Blogging (obviously!), drama, reading, baking, shopping, hanging out with friends and running.

What inspired you to blog?


Seeing other blogs and how cool they looked and what they wrote about inspired me to start my blog. I wanted to share my thoughts,opinions and advice

Whats your opinion on the Kardashians?


I don't know very much about the Kardashians TBH. However I think they are very over represented and overrated in the media


11 Random Facts about myself
  • My favourite animal is a meerkat
  • I wear odd socks
  • Where the wild things are makes me cry
  • I want to be a primary school teacher
  • I hate banana's 
  • I once accidentally walked into a bus stop and gave myself a black eye
  • I speak English and a bit of French, German and Makaton 
  • I have a massive addiction to chocolate
  • My favourite hot drink is hot chocolate
  • I have a a fear of spiders, the dark and heights
  • Once when leaving my science GCSE exam I tripped over in front of half the year group
My questions

Why did you start blogging?

Whats your favourite animal?

If you could have 1 superpower what would it be?

Favourite memory of 2015?

Favourite song?

Would you rather travel to the past or future and why?

Favourite place you've been on holiday?

Favourite blog post?

Your favourite bloggers?

Whats your biggest dream?

Favourite subject to study?

Finally I nominate:






Cara Lynn: caralynn.co








No comments: