Sunday 24 January 2016

♥Makeup Wishlist♥

Hi all!
       I'm really keen to try out new makeup and over the past month my make up wishlist has slowly grown. I thought I would share it with you all.


My Makeup Wishlist


Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless eyeshadow palette



The first thing I liked about this palette is that is has 32 different shades, that's plenty of eyeshadow for me to choose from! I really like the nude/pink shades of this palette as well and I would be able to chop and change. It's only £8 as well, Bargain!

Makeup Revolution Pink Fizz eyeshadow palette


This another eyeshadow palette I'm keen to buy. It's the dupe version of the naked palette's so it's within my price range. I love the shimmery shades and how there are mainly nude shades (I'm very into nude eyeshadow). It's also pink and in the shape of a chocolate bar (my 2 favourite things), so I'm definitely getting my hands on one soon!


L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation


Currently I don't own a foundation and people who own this foundation say its really good. I like how its a matte foundation so I will get plenty of coverage without it looking cakey. As I have pale skin I would get this in the lightest shade they do it in (Porcelain

L'Oreal Infallible Pressed Powder



I've never owned any powder before so I would like to try one out. Seeing as I'm getting the foundation I thought I would buy a powder to match. I'm hoping the powder will help my foundation last a lot longer than usual.


Ecotools Makeup brushes


I currently own some ecotool brushes and I love them. They are eco friendly and the brushes are so so soft. Plus if I'm going to be buying some more makeup I will need some new brushes as well (I only own 5 brushes ATM). 


Well thats my beauty wishlist. Have you tried any of these products? Whats your makeup wishlist?











No comments: