Saturday 2 January 2016

Looking back and moving forward

Hola!
     Firstly, Happy New Year everyone, I hope you had a brilliant 2015.

I usually do this post on New Years Eve/ New Years Day but I was away until New Years Day and didn't get back until late.

Anyway here is what my 2015 was like and what my hopes and dreams are for 2016.

2015













For me 2015 was an interesting year for me. I completed my first year at college and got decent AS Results, I went to Scotland, London and the Harry Potter Studios, I applied to university, I made some new friends and got my hair exactly how I wanted it. Like every year 2015 was filled with high and low points but I went on some amazing adventures and I have lots of great memories of last year.

For me the biggest learning point of 2015 was to let go, in many different ways. People who I was close to and were important in my life left and friendships changed. This was particularly difficult for me but I slowly learned to let go and that this was a part of life.

2016

Moving on into 2016 I will look back over the great memories and remember the lessons 2015 taught me.

2016 is going to be a big year for me in many different ways and should just be a fab year in general.

Rather than make new years resolutions I have set myself goals to achieve throughout this year:

  • Enjoy my final year at college
  • Get good A-level results
  • Get into my top choice university
  • Learn to drive and pass my driving test
  • Pass my QTS test (needed as I want to be a primary school teacher)
  • Learn to cook
  • Learn new hairstyles and different ways to apply makeup
  • Master putting on eyeliner
  • Stay healthy and exercise plenty
  • Always have a positive mindset
Hopefully I will achieve all of my goals.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2016, may it be filled with lots of fun, laughter and great memories








No comments: