Saturday 3 October 2015

My Everyday Makeup

Hello!
      I'm sorry its been such a long time since I last blogged. I had writers block and I've started college again so I'm quite busy again.
Anyway I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things and start blogging regularly again.

Today I thought I would share with you my everyday makeup






W7 In the nude eyeshadow palette
If you read my beauty wishlist then you'll know this was one of the items on it and I finally bought it! I love using it as the eye shadows are pigmented and the colour lasts all day. As part of my every day make up I tend to alternate between the light/ pinky shades as I love the natural look.

Miss Manga Mascara
The Miss Manga mascara still remains one of my favourite mascara's and that's why I love using it every day. It doesn't clump and it makes my eye lashes look really long whilst looking natural

Miss Sporty clear mascara
I use clear mascara to tidy up my brows so they look neat and tidy. Also on days I don't want to wear normal mascara I use clear mascara so my eyelashes still look long. Sometimes when I use waterproof mascara and I've taken it off I put clear mascara on my eyelashes to protect them (start them feeling dry).


L'Oreal Star Secrets makeup kit

Out of the makeup kit I use the blusher as its a lovely dusty pink colour. It gives my cheeks a subtle glow without looking like I've overdone it on the blusher.

Revlon lip butter, Shade: Peach Parfait
I've spent ages looking for a shade of lipstick that suits me and this one's perfect. Its a lovely peach colour and suits my skin tone very well. As it's a lip butter it also keeps my lips moisturized and doesn't make my lips feel dry like some lipsticks do.

Those are the products I use for my everyday makeup, what do you use?













No comments: