Saturday 11 July 2015

Summer: Q and A

Hello everyone!
               I apologize for not blogging in a while, I have been busy with uni open days and starting my a-levels.

As its now summer I thought I would do a summer themed Q and A.

Whats your favourite summer dress?

This is my favourite summer dress which I bought a few years ago. It has an under-dress and I like the butterfly pattern. I love the design of the dress (especially as it's longer on one side) as it's very chic. The dress has a floaty feel to it which makes it the perfect dress for summer.


  Whats your favourite summer accessory?

Sunglasses, no contest! For me sunglasses are essential during the summer as they stop me feeling ill (for me excess sun exposure can cause me to have a migraine). This means they are my favourite accessory and there is a HUGE variety of sunglasses, they come in all shapes and sizes.

Summer weather in my country

As I live in the UK the summer weather can be very temperamental! One minute it can be nice and sunny and the next it can be pouring with rain. Take last week, it was lovely and sunny the first couple of days and then the following days there were thunderstorms.


Summer Holiday Plans

This summer I don't have a lot planned but these are my plans:
  • Go to university open days
  • Hang out with my friends
  • Go on holiday
  • Celebrate my birthday

Favourite BBQ food?

When my dad cooks a BBQ my favourite food is the prawn kebabs. The prawns tasty delicious and are very juicy!


Pool or beach?

Defiantly the beach! The scenery there is just gorgeous. I love to sunbathe and read on the sand and then go swimming in the sea afterwards.

Well that's my summer Q and A, I hope you liked it








No comments: