Friday 1 May 2015

❤April Favourites❤

Hello everyone!
               Wow its the 1st of May already which means it's 10 days til my exams (ahhh :( ) and 21 days until they are all over ( YAY :) ). 

I know this post is a day late but here are my april favourites


Carex Strawberry Laces Hand Wash
This is one of my favourite hand washes, mainly because its pink. This hand wash smells amazing and it lasts as well. Also it lathers really easy and leaves my hands feeling soft afterwards. I'm definitely going to buy some more when I run out.

Strawberry Cupcake Hand Cream
I saw this hand cream being introduced in Superdrug so I decided to pick on up and see if it was any good (I also managed to buy it at the introductory price as well). The packaging is really cute and pretty. The actual hand cream has a really sweet smell and does a great job of moisturizing my hands. They feel really soft and smell lovely.

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush
Body Scrub
I got this in the big Soap and Glory gift set for Christmas. This has a sharp fruity smell to it (which reminds me of lemonade floats). This does a great job of exfoliating my body and I've been really pleased with the results so far.

Dove Gradual Tanner
I used a gradual tanner last year and it went patchy and gave me orange hands (yes I accidentally forgot to wash them after apply). However I wanted to give it another go as I have very pale skin so I picked up this one. In just a few days it gave me a tan that looked great and natural at the same time without going patchy. I apply it evenly on my body just after a bath or a shower.


Aussie- Shampoo and Conditioner
I'm on a misson to find the perfect shampoo and conditioner and after hearing many great reviews about these two I decided to pick up some mini ones to test. These have made a massive difference to my hair. My hair feels much more softer and silkier and it also smells fabulous. I loved these I actually bought the big bottles as well.

Well those are my April favourites.









No comments: