Sunday 29 March 2015

Beauty DIY: Get rid of dry hands

Hi!
   Its finally the Easter holidays (yay) which means oodles of revising for me (yes my exams are just over a month away which means I won't be blogging as much, sorry guys).

Anyway enough rambling from me. Today I'm going to share a beauty trick I learnt a couple of years ago and it really works. This particular trick gets rid of dry, flaky hands.

What you will need

  • Olive oil
  • Hand cream
  • Hot soapy water
Step 1
Fill a sink (about halfway full) with hot, soapy water

Step 2

Put a small blob of olive oil on your hands and rub it in until it has all sunk in.

Step 3

Apply a thick layer of hand cream to your hands and let it sink in.

Step 4

Place your hands in the water and soak them for about 5 minutes.

Step 5

Towel dry your hands and apply some hand cream. The results= smooth, soft hands!

I hope you find this beauty trick useful, let me know in the comments below it it works for you.






No comments: