Saturday 28 February 2015

❤February Favourites❤

Hiya!
     I can't believe it's the last day of February!!! Where has the time gone??? Anyway here of my favourites for this month


Benefit- Its potent eye cream
I got this in a gift set at christmas and its just fab. Sometimes I get dry skin around my eyes and this product does wonders for me. It moisturizes the skin around my eyes and keeps it soft. I would defiantly recommend using this.

Soap and Glory- The righteous
body butter £10.50
Again I got this in a gift set at christmas. I have also used this body butter before and its one of my favourites. Yes its expensive but for the price its totally worth it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and it also has a gorgeous smell as well.

The Body Shop- Rose hand cream £10
Recently my hands have been feeling quite dry so I've been using this hand cream and it's really helped. Again this is another expensive product but it's worth the price. This has really helped combat the dry skin on my hands and it has a sweet smell of roses as well.

Candy Kittens Perfume
I got this in an advent calendar at christmas so I have no idea where I'm going to find another one of these (and mine has nearly run out as well). Anyway I have literally used this perfume everyday this month and its lovely. It has a really sweet smell to it (which I'm a sucker for).


I quite like David Guetta's songs so when having a listen I came across this one and fell in love with it. Now I've been playing it repeatedly. I can't describe my music taste (it's pretty unique) but I love songs that are upbeat and have a funky tune and that's exactly what this song has. The lyrics are also catchy as well.

Those are my february favourites, what are yours?









 


No comments: