Saturday 21 February 2015

A day in my life

Hi everyone!
            I really should have called this post "an average day in the holidays" or "an average weekend day" because I have a different routine for when I go to school. Anyway here is a typical day in my life.

Morning
If its the weekend or the holidays I have a lie in between 8-9am (yes that counts as I lie in). I check my social media, get up and have breakfast

A lovely bubble bath
After breakfast I will have a long soak in the bath. I prefer having baths to showers as they are so much more relaxing and it's easier to unwind.

Everyday makeup 
If I'm going out anywhere I will then do my makeup. This is my current everyday make up. I love using these products as they are very good quality.

All made up!

Afternoon

Revision :(
If I'm not going out anywhere I tend to do homework in the afternoon. Also as my exams are coming up in May (eeekkk) I spend a couple of hours in the afternoon revising.

Time for tea!
I also like to have a cup of tea in the afternoon as I'm a massive fan of tea (it's like my fuel!). Also it gives me a break from doing work

Evening

In the evening I will eat my dinner and then check my social media again. After that I will go and watch TV for an hour (usually The Simpsons or a movie).

Current read
Before I go to bed I like to read for half an hour. This helps me to relax and unwind.

Well that's an average day for me, what's an average day for you?













No comments: