Sunday 25 January 2015

Perks of being a wallflower: Film Review

Hi!
   Just over a year ago I read the perks of being a wallflower book and I loved it. Last year,just before christmas, I was sleeping over at my friends house and we watched the perks of being a wallflower together.


Story line: Socially awkward teenager Charlie has always been a wallflower and writes letters to a fellow pupil explaining his life in school and at home. He soon befriends Sam and his step-brother Patrick. His friends teach him there's more to life than being a wallflower. However Charlie has a dark secret that's threatening to resurface.



My Opinion: The movie was amazing and everything I expected it to be. The movie even includes the rocky horror picture show which I'm a massive fan of! The ending was different from the book (by quite a bit) but I still enjoyed it. I thought it captured teen life accurately and the atmosphere in the film is just brilliant.



Have you watched the perks of being a wallflower before? If you haven't I suggest you do!




No comments: