Thursday 1 January 2015

★Happy New Year★


Happy New Year!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful year this year. Did any of you do anything nice last night? I just stayed at home and watched Arthur Christmas with my family.

Well as its the new year its time for some new years resolutions and here are mine:

  1. Become Healthy- Yes I eat healthy but I'm very unfit at the moment (mainly because I suffer from asthma). This year I want to exercise more to become more fit and not be out of breath after running for 5 seconds.
  2. Stress Less- At the moment I stress waaayyy to much and it isn't doing me any good at all. I want to be able to manage my stress and have a less stressful year
  3. Enjoy the year- Like last year I want another positive year and to enjoy this year.
What are your new years resolutions???






No comments: