Saturday 6 December 2014

❆Christmas Blogging: My favourite christmas movies❆

Hello!
     It's finally December which means christmas is approaching (only 19 days to go,wooo). So during the lead up to christmas I'm going to base my blogging around christmas. This post is all about my favourite christmas movies!!!


Elf

Elf is definitely my favourite christmas movie and pretty much everyone has seen it. But if you haven't seen Elf it's about an orphan baby who sneaks into Santa's sack and is adopted by elves. He soon realizes he's human and goes to New York City to find his dad. It's a classic christmas movie and its super cheesy but that's what I love about it. It never fails to get me in the christmas spirit mood.

Buddy the elf always makes me smile and I love how in the end he finds his dad and gets a girlfriend.


Home Alone

Another classic christmas movie which everyone has just about seen. Home alone is about a boy who gets left behind by his family and must defend his home from burglars. This movie is very funny and makes me laugh lots, if you haven't watched home alone before I suggest you watch it.


Nativity

I only watched Nativity last year but it has become one of my favourite christmas movies. It's about a primary school that perform the nativity and the end up peforming it in this massive cathedral. It's funny but has a couple of sad moments at the same time. However like all christmas movies it has a happy ending. There is even nativity 2,3 and a 4th one has just come out.


Shrek the halls


I don't care how old I am, Shrek the halls is one and always will be a christmas movie favourite. Plus everyone loves Shrek, especially Donkey. I watch it every year either on christmas eve or christmas day. Shrek the Halls is all about Shrek and his family and friends celebrating christmas. 



Muppets Christmas Carol

I love the muppets christmas carol and I have seen it countless times. It follows from the classic but with the muppets twist. Its got singing, dancing, parts that make you laugh and parts that make you cry.


My favourite part of a muppets christmas carol is the 2 Marley brothers. In all the other christmas carol movies I have seen Marley's ghost is always depressed but in this one there not and even have their own song.

Well those are my favourite christmas movies, what are yours???












No comments: