Wednesday 3 September 2014

Looking Back

Hello Sweethearts!
                  I hope you all had a fabulous summer! Like most you I'm now back at school (although in my case 6th form).
Also its a new academic year for me. 

This time last year I made 2 goals for last years academic year which were 1) Do my LAMDA exam (gold) and to enjoy the year. Did I achieve these goals? Well I'm pleased to tell you I did!!

Last year I did my final devised LAMDA exam and I passed with merit (only 2 marks off a distinction). I was really proud of myself and I'm looking forward to doing my final LAMDA exam this year (only this time I'm doing scripted).

Also I really enjoyed my final year at school and had such a good time filled with so many memories. I had leavers, prom and I passed all of my GCSE'S which I was very very pleased with.

I'll be making some new goals for this year which I will be posting very soon. Do you have any goals for this school year?




No comments: