Thursday 31 July 2014

1 Year of Blogging!!!

Hello Sweethearts,
                 Today is a very special day as my blog has been running for a year!!!


Over the year my blog has changed so much. 
At first my blog was called "Life in Pink" and looked very simple. A couple of months into blogging I decided to change the name to Sweet Strawberries and change the background. Over the year I added additional pages to my blog and made a header.
 This time last year I was writing my very first blog post (exciting times) which was "what I love about summer". After a year of blogging I have learnt so much about the blogging world and how to write blog posts. 
When I first started I was a bit nervous as I didn't know what to write about but I gradually found inspiration and became more confident. 
Also with blogging I have discovered some amazing blogs which I just love reading and they have given me very useful tips. 
Blogging has definitely become a hobby of mine and one of which I enjoy.
I love to blog about my life,make tutorials, do reviews and share some handy hints.
Thank you to everyone who had read and commented on my blog. I hope you all continue to enjoy my blog and continue reading it


  

No comments: