Sunday 23 February 2014

My Half Term

Hello Everyone, I hope you have all had a fabulous half term and done lots of fabulous things!!!
So as half term is coming to an end (WAAAAAAAAAA) I'm going to share with you what I have been up to with my week off.



Saturday 15th February
Today I went to Durham city with family today. Despite it being cold and wet we still had a nice time. We looked round the shops and I managed to get my hands the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation which I had been wanting for ages.

Sunday 16th February
Today me and my family packed a picnic and went on a car journey. We drove round the Yorkshire moors and the scenery was just beautiful. It had even snowed in some parts of the moors!
( Here is a collage of pictures I took)

Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd February
On Friday evening I went round to my friends house for a sleepover. We ate pizza and chips for our dinner. Then we took loads of photo's. After that we watched Megamind and A Cinderella Story. Finally we fell asleep at half one in the morning. On Saturday we had a lazy day chilling in her bedroom watching Mrs Brown's Boys and eating lots of sweets and chocolates.


In between these days I just did my chores and homework and revised. Overall it was a quite and relaxing half term and gave me the break I needed from school.








No comments: