Tuesday 18 February 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review

Hiya!
     A few days ago I went shopping. I was quite excited because I finally picked up the Bourjois healthy mix foundation ( I have been wanting it for quite some time!!!)


 
But does it live up to my expectations??? Lets find out

What Bourjois say:
" Its soft, fresh texture easily blends onto the skin for a comfortable,flawless finish leaving you with beautiful,radiant and hydrated skin for 8 hours"

What I Say:
This is a liquid foundation and it does blend very easily onto your skin. It gives your skin a natural and healthy glow and gives the image of a flawless complexion. It even smells of apricots which just makes this foundation better. Also I found this foundation stayed on my skin for all day without fading.
Overall this product is definitely worth buying.
Rate: 10/10



No comments: