Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year- 2014 is finally here!!!

Happy new year sweet strawberries!!! I hope your year is filled with fun,joy,love,luck,success ect. This year is the year of the horse ( in Chinese Zodiac) so if any of you were born in the year of the horse then a very happy year to you!!!

So new year can only mean one thing- New years resolutions and here are mine for this year:

1.Learn to cook 
In a couple of years time I will be off to uni so its vital I know how to cook. I can bake cakes and cookies and heat stuff up in the oven and heat up soup and stuff but I want to be able to cook proper meals. As I got a students cookbook ( no I'm not a university student) I should be able to follow the simple meals ( and if they go write I might even blog about my cooking experience). Every Saturday I'm going to cook a meal for my family and I'm starting with egg fried rice ( I pray it goes well)



2. Eat More healthy foods
I do eat healthily ( well most of the time). However I'm a junk food addict and I have a massive weak spot for chocolate. So my goal for this year is to cut down on junk food and eat more fruit and veg and healthy foods. I've also decided that I'm only going to eat junk food on a Friday starting from next Tuesday.
This is going to be the hardest one but I really hope I can stick to it.


3. Be a stronger person
To many times I let people get to me and try to break me down ( not physically btw). So this year I'm not taking it from anyone if someone is mean to me then let them I really don't care anymore. BUT that isn't going to stop me from being a nice person because I can still be nice to people even if they aren't to me ( it will just make them feel guilty)

So those are my resolutions and at the end of the year I will do a review and let you know if I have stuck to them.

So whats going to happen with the blog???
Well hopefully I'm going to blog more often. I only created this blog last July so last year was about discovering my blog really ( if you have any suggestions please comment and tell me as I would love to hear from you)

One more thing

I made a memory jar!!! Every time something good happens I'm going to write it down and then at the end of the year I will empty the jar and see how many good things have happened. They aren't hard to make, all you need is a clean jar and you can decorate them with wrapping paper if you want to.

So to all my readers and friends have a very happy new year!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xxx03