Saturday 14 December 2013

Whats in my makeup bag???

Ciao Bella ( That means Hello Beautiful in Italian)


So today I'm going to share with you whats in my makeup bag. FYI I bought it from Claires and I love the design- soooo chic and vintage

Miss Sporty So Clear Foundation
Yes I know I've blogged about this product before but as it's in my makeup bag I'm going to blog about it again. I bought this foundation in the lightest shade I could find as I have pale skin.It's a liquid foundation so its very easy to apply. Also once applied it doesn't look cakey or shiny. It gives my skin a healthy glow and covers up any flaws.

Soap of Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
This is the best mascara I have ever used and its by my favorite brand. Also its a lovely black color. When I put the mascara on it gives my eyelashes volume and length. On my upper lashes I brush the wand down to begin with and then up. This maximizes length. Even better this mascara isn't clumpy or too thick so it makes your eyelashes look longer naturally.

Bourjois Blusher

This blusher is amazing!!! Its a lovely dusty rose color and comes with a built in mirror. When applied it looks natural. It comes in a power form and gives your cheeks a lovely healthy glow.

Lush Lip Scrub
I love, love, love this lip scrub. Its pink, sugary and smells of candyfloss. I use this to buff away yucky,dead skin. It leaves my lips feeling lovely and smooth.

Soap of Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstain
OMG this lipstain is amazing!!! Its a nude pink color and gives my lips a natural tint. Also this lipstain is quite creamy so it doesn't dry out your lips

Collection 200-Plum Perfection Lipstick
This is the best lipstick I own and its also my favorite. This color really suits me and its a lovely berry/plum color. I apply it and then blot my lips a few times so its not too bright.








No comments: