Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas day is finally here

Merry Christmas my mint Humbugs


Sorry I haven't blogged in a while I have been very busy (especially at school). But today is Christmas (yayyyy) so that's what I'm going to blog about.

Each Christmas I wake up at 6am to open my stocking. Normally when I'm holiday I have a lie in til around 8:30am but as its Christmas I make an exception.

This is my stocking full of presents

These are the presents I received in my stocking

At about half 8 me and my little brother went in my parents room to wish them a merry Christmas and we gave them their Christmas presents. I got my dad 3 Molten Brown shower gels and a Toblerone. I got my mum some Champneys Bubble bath and some after eight mints. I got my brother a phone stylus, magic stars and a didgeridoo. I loved seeing the look on my brothers face when I gave him the didgeridoo. He had a go and I have to admit he played very well. My family all loved their gifts.

Then we went into the top room ( I live in a 3 storey house) and me and My brother opened our main presents.

Here are a few of my main presents

As my mum is working this afternoon and doesn't come back til 8pm we aren't having a Christmas dinner.We had one on the 23rd and we are going to have another one tomorrow- I cant wait!!! So we had a brunch as our Christmas meal/treat and tonight my dad is going to cook me and my brother nachos, yummy!!!

Later this evening I will curl up on the sofa with a hot chocolate and watch chicken run ( I love that movie and it was on today so I recorded it) and other Christmas movies.

And that's my Christmas for you. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and got lots of lovely presents.

Enjoy the rest of Christmas Day!!!!





No comments: